Analytics, Event Pre-Registration and Other February Product Updates
As many of you know we launched Looksharp Recruiter in the summer of 2015 as a mobile app to dramatically improve the process of connecting and following-up with students at campus events. Over the past year we’ve had some amazing responses (check out CMD Smith’s case study here!) as well as the opportunity to dramatically improve the product based on your feedback.
Below are some of the big updates we made last month that we wanted to let you know more about:
- Improved analytics. Looksharp Analytics, has seen a major facelift meaning you can now easily see which sources, schools, and events are sending you the best candidates. Within seconds you can sort all your events criteria like ‘Most A-rated Candidates’ (allowing you to easily rank your top performing campus events) or by ‘Most Qualified Candidates Per Total Students Met’ which allows you to understand which schools have high volumes of your target applicant and subsequently where you should be spending more time and money recruiting.
- Tagging. We added the ability in the Looksharp CRM to tag students by any criteria that you and your team deem important. These tags given you a ton of flexibility to then filter, follow-up, build reports and more based on this custom criteria.
- Pre-Registration. Easily create a landing page for your career fairs or other events. You can then drive students (from Looksharp or other sources) to your registration page to get students pre-registered for the event. Lastly, you can then easily send email reminders to registered students and check these students in to your event, using Looksharp Recruiter while on campus.
- Sorting. Easily sort all the columns in your Looksharp CRM (including custom columns) in real time!
- Most Recent Activity Field. This update makes tracking and managing applicants/leads much easier. Each lead now shows most recent activity date as well as a description about what kind of activity they took, whether that is viewing your profile, applying to a role or meeting one of your recruiters on campus.
Here are some additional details on the core features discussed above!
As you can see, Looksharp Analytics gives you a number of critical top line stats, as well as the ability to identify which events are bringing you the most / best candidates. You can apply a variety of filters to dig deeper into the data and pull reports to help your team make the most efficient campus recruiting decisions.
As you can see, companies use tags in a huge number of ways. Some use tags to assign candidates to a specific recruiter, others use tags to denote tier 2 candidates who you can easily find and reach out to if your top picks don’t accept. Since tags are made up your team, the system has an infinite amount of flexibility.
For more questions or to receive a quick 15 minute demo of Looksharp Recruiter, reach out to us here. And otherwise onwards to a fantastic spring 2016 recruiting season!